8 de mar. de 2013

Supergroove #35







www.supergroove.com.br

Tracklist:

Aloe Blacc - You Make Me Smile
Quantic & Alice Russel With The Combo Barbaro - I'll Keep My LIght In My Window
Stevie Wonder - So What The Fuss
Trombone Shorty feat. Alan Toussaint - On Your Way Down
The Soul Snatchers -Who I Am
Dj Shadow - This Time
Quantic & Alice Russel With The Combo Barbaro - Here Again
John Legend feat. Ray Charles - Touch
Jennifer Johns - Together
Tim'm West - Dirty
The Soul Snatchers - Do You Wanna Get Down
Ben (L'Oncle Soul) - Seven Nation Army
Joe Bataan - Call My Name
Mr. Day - Get Your Point Over (Patchworks Remix)
Lettuce - The Last Suppit
Anthony Hamilton - Stone Cold
Sly & The Family Stone - Everyday People
Slim Moore And The Mar-Kays - Cityscape
James Brown - Sunny (Funk Master J.S. Hardboiled Remix)
Madcon - Beggin

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário